LandFleisch Classic Poultry Hearts & Pollack with Fresh Vegetables 800g
High-quality wet food for adult dogs. Rich in vital substances.
LandFleisch Classic with fresh vegetables is made from freshly slaughtered meat and fresh vegetables. LandFleisch Classic contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives and no soya products.
Advantages at a glance:
- high-quality proteins, which provide the necessary amino acids for the metabolism and strengthen the muscles of the dog
- high quality fats that provide the dog with energy
- all vitamins that strengthen the well-being and the natural metabolism of the dog
- natural dietary fibres support optimal food utilisation and strengthen your dog's immune system
- Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids for healthy skin and shiny coat
Without dyes, preservatives and flavor enhancers. Without soy products.
Contents and vitamins of the unopened package best before and identification number of the lot: see imprint on bottom or lid.
46 % meat and animal by-products (of which 20 % poultry hearts, 20% duck, 15% chicken), 25% fish and fish by-products (of which 30% saithe), 22% poultry meat and fish stock, 5 % vegetables (carrots, peas), minerals, vegetable oils (Omega 3 + 6 FS), inulin.
Moisture: 78,0%, Protein: 8,0%, Fat content: 6,0%, Crude ash: 2,6%, Crude fibre: 0,6%.
Additives: Nutritional additives/kg:
Vitamin A: 2500 IU; Vitamin D3: 250 IU; Vitamin E: 25 mg; Biotin 25 ?g; Zinc as zinc oxide: 20 mg; Copper as copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate: 1.5 mg; Iodine as calcium iodate, anhydrous: 0.75 mg; Technological additives: Cassia gum: 2500 mg.
These are approximate values. The actual requirement depends on breed, age and activity. Please feed at room temperature.
|Reference value per day|
|Dog weight||Gram per day|
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 12 cm|