Landfleisch Dog Sensible with insect protein & sweet potato 3kg
Complete feed for adult, sensitive dogs
LandFleisch on insect protein basis is the alternative for feed intolerances, because it is hypoallergenic, a monoprotein (insects) and grain-free.
- Sweet potatoes (have an antioxidant effect),
- Amaranth and linseed (rich in omega 3 & 6 fatty acids),
- Brewer's yeast (supports healthy intestinal flora),
- Beet pulp (has a prebiotic effect),
- Cranberries (support a healthy immune system),
- various vegetables (suppliers of vitamins, of course),
- Seaweed (has an anti-inflammatory effect),
- Chicory as a source of inulin,
- Yucca (reduces the odour of faeces),
balanced calcium / phosphorus ratio
- Insect protein is great for hypoallergenic dogs and is currently the alternative on the market!
- The use of insects protects the environment: less greenhouse gases, less soil pollution, smaller water footprint, less agricultural land needed, more efficient feed conversion.
- Insects provide high-quality proteins (comparable protein content to meat), valuable fatty acids and minerals (rich in iron, zinc and calcium). They offer a good alternative to meat.
- Insects provide high levels of unsaturated fatty acids: linoleic acid (omega-6 fatty acid) and linolenic acid (omega-3 fatty acid).
- No antibiotics are used in insect production.
Insect protein 30.0 %, sweet potato 27.0 %, amaranth 12.5 %, sunflower oil 5.0 %, peas, linseed, brewer's yeast, beet pulp, monocalcium phosphate, apple, calcium carbonate, parsnip, cranberries, carrot, seaweed, brewer's yeast hydrol., chicory (source of inulin), sodium chloride, LCarnitine, Yucca Schidigera.
Crude protein (%) 25.0; crude fat (%) 11.3; crude fibre (%) 5.5; crude ash (%) 7.5; calcium (%) 0.9; phosphorus (%) 0.6.
Vitamin A (i.e.) 18,500; vitamin D3 (i.e.) 1,850; vitamin E (i.e.) 124.
Please always have fresh water ready for your dog!
|Dog weight||Gram per day|
|Dimensions||11 × 25 × 50 cm|