LandFleisch Hypoallergen goat 400g
Complete feed for nutritionally sensitive dogs
LandFleisch Hypoallergenic - grain & gluten free - Monoprotein
Advantages at a glance:
- high-quality meat and valuable offal from only one selected animal protein source
- contains neither cereals, vegetables nor potatoes, therefore optimally suitable for sensitive dogs, which tend to food intolerances or very sensitive digestion
- enriched with valuable rapeseed oil, which is characterised by an optimal ratio of omega 6 to omega 3 fatty acids
- with prebiotic inulin to support a balanced intestinal flora
- with extra biotin for healthy skin and beautiful coat
- without colourings, preservatives and flavour enhancers
- without soy products
68 % goat (from lungs, livers, hearts), 30.5 % goat broth, 1 % minerals, 0.3 % canola oil*, 0.2 % inulin (from Cichorium intybus L.). May contain traces of other ingredients.
Protein: 9.0 %, fat content: 5.0 %, crude ash: 2.1 %, crude fiber: 0.3 %, moisture: 78.0 %
Additives/kg: Nutritional additives: vitamin A (3a672a): 3000 IU, vitamin D3 (3a671): 200 IU, vitamin E (3a700): 20 mg, biotin (3a880): 300 µg, zinc as zinc sulfate, monohydrate (3b605): 25 mg, Copper as copper(II) sulfate pentahydrate (3b405): 1.5 mg, Iodine as calcium iodate, anhydrous (3b202): 0.75 mg, Manganese(II) sulfate, monohydrate (503):
Technological additives: Cassia Gum (1f499): 2500 mg.
|Feeding advice/-recommendation by weight:|
|Dog weight||Gram per day|
These data are approximate values.
The individual daily requirement of your dog depends on other factors such as breed, age, activity and attitude. Store in a cool and dry place. Once opened, store in the refrigerator and consume within 2 days. Please feed room warm and always provide sufficient fresh water. Additional feeding of snacks should be considered in the daily ration.
|Dimensions||7,4 × 7,4 × 10,7 cm|