LandFleisch Hypoallergenic Horse 400g
Complete feed for nutritionally sensitive dogs
LandFleisch Hypoallergenic - grain & gluten free - Monoprotein
Advantages at a glance:
- high-quality meat and valuable offal from only one selected animal protein source
- contains neither cereals, vegetables nor potatoes, therefore optimally suitable for sensitive dogs, which tend to food intolerances or very sensitive digestion
- enriched with valuable rapeseed oil, which is characterised by an optimal ratio of omega 6 to omega 3 fatty acids
- with prebiotic inulin to support a balanced intestinal flora
- with extra biotin for healthy skin and beautiful coat
- without colourings, preservatives and flavour enhancers
- without soy products
35% horse meat, 35% horse offal, 28.6% horse meat broth, 1% minerals, 0.3% canola oil (source of omega-3 and omega-6 FS), 0.1% inulin.
Moisture: 79,0%, Protein: 8,5%, Fat content: 4,5%, Crude ash: 2,3%, Crude fibre: 0,3%
Additives/kg: Nutritional additives:
Vitamin A (3a672a): 2500 IU, vitamin D3 (E671): 200 IU, vitamin E: 25 mg, vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid): 20 mg, biotin (3a880): 25 ?g. Trace elements: Zinc (E6) as zinc oxide: 20 mg, Copper (E4) as copper (II) sulfate- pentahydrate: 1 mg, Iodine (E2) as calcium iodate, anhydrous: 0.75 mg. Technological additives: Cassia Gum (E499): 2000 mg.
Please feed room warm.
|Reference value per day|
|small breed 5kg||340 - 400g|
|medium breed 15kg||780 - 900g|
|large breed 25kg||1140g - 1320g|
|Dimensions||7,5 × 7,5 × 11 cm|